General

1. Unable to add Twitter app in Livebar

Trying to add a functional Twitter app to the Livebar fails.

A newly added Twitter app, with no Twitter account associated to it, can be added to the Livebar as expected. In the feeds-list on the left, it shows in a special section named "APPS". However, after associating a Twitter account, the app transforms itself into a feed, which can not be added back to the Livebar.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. change the gmail widget to use oauth

As of now, the netvibes gmail widget requires your google login. Gmail supports oauth imap connections. I'd like to use the gmail widget, but I don't like the idea of having my credentials stored on sites across the net. Your facebook and twitter app uses oauth, why not gmail?

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Something wrong with your widgets for the weather on my netvibes. Please fix it for a long time says it is unavailable

something wrong with your weather widges on my nebvibes page. Continuously says it is unavailable please fix this issue

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow specific facebook group, page or profile

Everybody has different roles in life, a professional, a student, a particular interest enthusiast, a family role and so on. Facebook is surely a very popular communication tool, and I use it a lot, I'm part of several different groups with non-related subjects among each other. But Facebook itself isn't very good to manage the feeds. So I would like to add feeds from a specific Facebook group to one of my dashboards, and another group to another dashboard.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. error when using NEST "then" statement for set temp

i think there is an error with setting up a potion for Nest. my "then" statement has the nest setting temp to a specific temperature. i have selected the appropriate thermostat name, and don't see any error messages. when I press save, it instructs me to "fix errors first," but there are none! interestingly, I can set the nest "then" statement to run the fan for 15min, and that doesn't give the same weird error message.

set up:
    when all of these happen: nest thermostat ambient temp changes to >22C (hvac mode heat) and date and time between 21 and…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Of Things  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do i transfer a widget from one page to another?

I created a widget but i would like to copy it to another page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Running HTML

I need to view an HTML file in my dashboard but not the code... Html Editor shows the code. Is there any way to do this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  App view  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Condensed View doesn't work anymore

Since today, all my RSS-Feeds show only a white space with no content in condensed view. When I change to "List" View they look normal again.
    I'm using Firefox, and I've never experienced this behaviour before. The news-items seem to be there, but you can't see them, because everything is white. Is there a way to fix this?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simplify instructions for header customizations

Actually a question (related to a couple of questions noted at a later date on this forum). This should be simple plus discussed in other areas (neither of which I can locate).
    Simply, I want to lessen the height of the upper header. There's far too much space and the sliding bar in the custom section needs to slide further to the left (ht. adjustment tool) of the bar. Or is there another method for changing the header's size? Please help-I have OCD and this is driving me crazy-crazier!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Widgets that do not work on public dashboard

Hello,

Can you tell me why some widgets are not accessible on my public dashboard? When I select the "essential apps", I have 52 choices of widget in private mode and only 22 in public mode ... I would like to add videos in my public dashboard but it is impossible. Thanks for your help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Articles is marked as read but can't hide untill I mark it as not read and mark as read again

Big problem - read articles don't let read not read articles

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reader view  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix drag-and-drop of apps in Firefox

In app view, using Firefox 59.0.2, when I try to drag RSS reading apps around to rearrange the order that the RSS feeds appear in reading view, even though the mouse cursor shows a four-arrow symbol (indicating a move operation), when I click and drag it just selects the underlying text. If I move the Netvibes browser window to a touchscreen monitor, I can tap-and-drag the netvibe RSS reader apps, though.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  App view  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Feeds already read don't go away, they just keep coming back over and over

The same feeds keep coming back over and over, even though I've already scrolled through them, and also marked them as "read". They just keep coming back. Please fix this mess.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reader view  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why students need essay writing service provisions?

The educational career of an individual, from school to university, is difficult because different writing assignments evaluated on the basis of grade. Teacher asks to students make different task with various topics because these assignments help trigger their interests in particular subjects with capacity building. At the same time, students face problems having less than sufficient time to complete their writing assignments. To resolve these issues, the best online essay writing services offers their quality services.
    http://www.bestonlineessaywritingservices.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keep Us Logged In

The time between remaining logged in is getting shorter.

Why can't you fix this. There are so many complaints, and as usual, you ignore us.

Look, tell us you're not going to bother, we'll go elsewhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rosas

Buscando rosas

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reader view  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Potion to mark an article with certain triggers as read

A way to filter OUT articles on topics you have no interest in. For example, if the headline contains the word "Kardashian", you want it hidden...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. open new tab with netvibes

I am surprised there is no way to open new tabs with netvibes. Is that because it might be slow/memory hog ? start.me opens effortlessly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base