I suggest you ...

The icons in "All Feeds" are missing from the list option on the right hand of the screen...

The icons in "All Feeds" are missing from the list option on the right hand of the screen...

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    George Rodriguez shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Minio commented  · 

I have logged in right now and my dashboard welcomed me with icons :) . Hopefully they are here to stay.

I believe this issue may be closed now.

• Manu commented  · 

I'm totally agree Minio comments, icons are very helpful, and they are missing since 3 days.

I did have a look in settings panel see if an option could have been for that purpose, and found another bug : the settings panel do not close when you click on 'Done', do not close if you click on the top-right cross, do not if you click outside the panel...

• Minio commented  · 

For me, this is a bug. Not only list of articles is monotonous and unattractive, it actually impacts usability as well. People recognize images much faster than text, so images allow for quicker overview of current state of dashboard.

Personally I have used these images to prioritize feeds I want to read depending on context. E.g. some feeds are more demanding than others, or some websites do not look good on my phone, so I can easily skip them and pick up "low-hanging fruits". Without icons that is much harder :( .

• Arlene Weible commented  · 

Yes, need icons/favicons back in feed lists!

• Mikew commented  · 

confirm
        Now all the news look monotonous! it is not clear where they are.

Feedback and Knowledge Base