I suggest you ...

Why are feed names not clickable any more?

Fix bug that makes feed names not clickable.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wil Grewe-Mullins shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carmeops Renard commented  · 

this is truly annoying, i have all my flux reduced to take less space, but now i have to unroll them one by one to be able to click to get to the websites...

please fix it soon so i can directly click the flux titles!

Add me to the list. This is literally a dealbreaker. I don't want to have to click on a feed item and then delete everything after the .com or whatever to get to the home page. If I'm going to have to do that or manually type in the name of each site then there really isn't a lot of point in using this. I came here after google got rid of their personalized homepage feature. It will be a pita to set up again somewhere else but I absolutely will.

• Scott Hampton commented  · 

This may be the final straw for me. I've had a lot of issues with different features suddenly not working over the past year. But this is making my feed virtually useless at this point.

• Sue commented  · 

This is very annoying. I have tried opening Netvibes in various browsers and have tried all settings. It still does not work. Please fix or give suggestions as to what we can do.

• Nathan commented  · 

Please fix ASAP! It's a minor feature but so incredibly helpful for feeds that fill up with content faster than I can consume it.

• user commented  · 

Please, fix this!

• Frog23 commented  · 

Yes, please fix this. This has made using netvibes really annoying in the past two days. I don't know whether this is a bug or a deliberate choice, but in either way, please make the feed titles links again, pointing to the URL specified in <channel><link>.

• tlinc commented  · 

No info on this?

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base