I suggest you ...

Upgrade App View from 12/19/16 DOWNGRADE--It's HORRIBLE, UGLY & DIFFICULT TO READ

NV no longer user friendly to basic patrons.

# of settings gone, replaced w/ lists that don't even provide a FULL headline.

Bad options of huge font wasting space where 2nd line is repeatative of headline (really?!) leaving no room for articles to scan which is the point of an rss feed dashboard to scan at glance in the first place...OR

short/med/tall lists of articles w/ boring small, gray-hard-to-read font that is redundant in design for all apps--AGAIN THE LISTED ARTICLES HEADLINES ARE CUT OFFw/ a column break & date.
which defeats the purpose of glancing/scanning which is the purpose of rss feed widgets/apps, frustrating to read a partial headline w/ the only alternative to open directly to the website to gain the full headline and then determine if to be read or not, and then switch back to the next headline that is cutoff and so the cycle continues on and on--this defeats even having a dashboard app view if it's inept, useless and laborious.

Hovering to get a gist of article content GONE.

Scroll useless--once opened article directly to a website, I can view what's offered there to read--I don't need endless lists of articles I've already read!

App View ruined aesthetically--just lists in squares w/ the only distinction between apps being the heading logo--boring, UGLY, unpleasant and hard to read--annoying w/ the cutoff, yes again!

THIS RELEASED UPDATE IS A GROSSLY STREAMLINED DOWNGRADE TO THE MAX! Seriously Netvibes, YOUR USERS/PATRONS DESERVE MUCH BETTER than this skeletal mess.

Time to find an alternative.

310 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SusanozSusanoz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

84 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TomTom commented  · 

The gray is really difficult to read. What were they thinking? Do these guys understand how to do a UI? Gray must be all the fashion. It should be black. It might be time for me to find another site.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

What a mess.

Every UI change I've experienced in the past year have been horrible.

This is what you get when you hire children that are presumed to understand technology.

Morons.

• Andrew RossmannAndrew Rossmann commented  · 

Also, it no longer has the popup with the first few words of the article when you hover your mouse over a title, at least in Condensed mode.

• Andrew RossmannAndrew Rossmann commented  · 

The recent change to the reader app view is horrible. I do not like the 'new' infinite scrolling view. I much prefer limiting it to a fixed number of items per page. It would also be nice if the unread messages were a bit darker. They used to be black. Now I have medium gray versus light gray. That medium gray is very hard to read.

1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base