I suggest you ...

The Dark theme isn't fully dark

When using RSS widgets, the background of the widget is white with grey/black text, instead of black with white text.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulM shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sheepdestroyer commented  · 

Apparently ustart.org is a nice clone of netvibes with faster loading feeds and they support a "night" theme similar to the old dark one. I am switching

• sheepdestroyer commented  · 

The answer I got on twitter after the change is that this is by design and not a bug. So the dark theme is no longer dark and seems to be staying that way...

Great answer to those concerned about readability for impaired people and battery life on oled screens.

• kimbakat commented  · 

YES!!!!..we need to have the APP backgrounds be dark...with light text option. Let the users control the app background color, background transparency level...and text color.

• Anonatnight commented  · 

If they are going to leave it like this then they totally ruined darkvibes and other darker themes. Also why doesn’t netvibes offer more official themes lately? They have become very stagnant.

• Brian commented  · 

Seriously, I thought that this was just a temporary bug that appeared and would be fixed, but its been at least months of this. I miss my darkvibes theme...

Feedback and Knowledge Base