I suggest you ...

include a counter for the items marked to be 'read later'

I frequently mark articles to read later but forget about marking them. I think it would be nice to have a counter in parenthesis (i.e. Read Later (xx)) to remind people of the awaiting articles.

430 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melih CakmakciMelih Cakmakci shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

a hes wahtsin ow here is ntpersident and he smoderingn in ther and fihsi pelo and polis banroper adn bresident ja polis moderigin nd hes whtasingin in ter and luo ei tohon vaantappi luojna neki n viiltelijä huoltva huorana kulea tappaj asutyoihnkn ja kotiin murtoja li thnyt niihin ja atie sille ne pois ei tnne tähänihmispetoina ni sille tappoipolisenakin aj postina jjinajahullin hullujen huonelkin

• EmilEmil commented  · 

Hi,
        This article is mark as "Completed" BUT I dont see and counter on "Saved" items? Why?

• EmilEmil commented  · 

Is it so difficult to add counter in Saved tag? Can some developer from netvibes to answer and we will known to expect this feature in feature.

• EmilEmil commented  · 

You made many updates and did not add "counter" on Read Later or now from new terrible interface "Saved". When I mark some feed for save I must check and open every time to view if there is some feed to read. If there is gone some week how can I remember this. It is not so difficult to add it. I hope when you return old interface or make some BIG changes on current to add and this options

• EmilEmil commented  · 

I suuport idea to add some indicator when you add some feed to read later, bacause now you cannot see is there are feeds for reading later...

Feedback and Knowledge Base