I suggest you ...

Delay

Yesterday and today my feeds are coming with a big delay. Is there any problem?

186 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcelo Pitarelo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonatnight commented  · 

Netvibes really needs to step up their game on delay issue. Paying for it while others are free makes no sense.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Stock market data for the big three indexes (S&P, Dow, and NASDAQ) is often HOURS behind ... what good is a chart for the stock market that is so old ?

• Jorge commented  · 

The delay does´n t exist in Ighome and Ustart (both free). I think netbives instead of winning vip clients will loose common clients.

• sheepdestroyer commented  · 

the delay is here to encourage you to get a vip account

• Emil commented  · 

Hi, from some times ago I thing there is a big improvements on feeds update. No I did not have feeds with delay more than an hour. For me this suggestion is completed

• Renee commented  · 

My feeds are not loading at all any more.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This start page application was working great. Now, it is horrible. Am looking for a more user friendly option right now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This new view or whatever u might call it is total BS.

If that stays as it is u have lost me by Monday.
        What a terrible roll-out!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Feeds are very delayed and the bottom of the page is hidden from view

• Anonatnight commented  · 

The same feed that is delayed on netvibes shows in real time with ustart.org or feedly. This has been a problem with netvibes for years! Some feeds may show in real time while others are delayed.

• Christoffer Aasted commented  · 

I just started using netvibes and I really thought that with such an established brand and obvious replacement for iGoogle that it would be better after all those years ?

I was wrong ... It's creepingly slow and JS-bloated ...

• Anonymous commented  · 

My feeds are always delayed. So much that it is much quicker to access the site independently and find the article I am trying to read. In the time I took to find this forum and write this comment, the article I had hoped to read still has not loaded - despite the fact that it HAD loaded and then I got the never-ending progress bar of death... Thank you Google for getting rid of iGoogle - now the internet is once more an impenetrable mass of confusion. (Progress bar still spinning... Awesome work Netvibes!!!)

• Giovanni commented  · 

After some days i can say that netvibes is totally unusable because most of feeds always come with many hours of delay.
        Please solve this problem because the rest is very good.

• Giovanni commented  · 

I noticed that news feeds from google news and other sites are updated with an average 12-24 hours delay!!!!

• Emil commented  · 

After migrate from GoogleReader to Netvibes I establish that new feeds coming with delay. Maybe the resource of Netvibes servers didn't allow refresh rate to be more frequently.

Feedback and Knowledge Base