I suggest a button for integration between Netvibes and Pocket (formerly Read it later) http://getpocket.com/
pocket is a very useful resource to synchronize and save for later, with app for android / iphone, Crhome , add-on for firefox... It facilitates reading (without internet connection, readability, etc..) And management of bookmarked pages...very good complement to netvibes
Here's a way to do it:
1) Log into NetVibes
2) Click "Add" in upper left to add widget
3) Click "Feeds" to add RSS feed
4) Enter this URL:
...and change USERNAME to your Pocket username.
5) Press "Enter"
6) You'll be prompted for a login - enter your Pocket username / password and press "Enter"
7) You'll see a widget for "My Reading List" appear. Click the + icon in the upper left of this widget (clicking on the icon didn't work for me for some reason)
8) You may see the "Widget Preview" modal appear with "Preview not available". Click the green plus sign (may not do anything) and close the modal.
9) The Pocket "Reading List: Unread" feed should show up in Netvibes.
I had issues when adding the widget, but clicking the + icon on the RSS feed thumbnail seemed to add the feed to pocket.
See other Pocket RSS info here: http://help.getpocket.com/customer/portal/articles/482632-can-i-subscribe-to-my-list-via-rss-
Hope this helps, though it may reduce your productivity! :)
AdminNetvibes (Netvibes, Netvibes) commented
Feel free to enable Pocket in http://www.netvibes.com/account/share
Hugo ° commented
Nice idea, I don't use netvibes because there is no pocket support.