I suggest you ...

Font Sizes

Allow users to set Font Sizes for feed entries. (candidate styles: li.item, li.simple-item, or a.main-link)

450 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BJ SafdieBJ Safdie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlexisjuAlexisju commented  · 

Why they use fixed font size in px and not proportional size (pt, em,...)??

• Don ClausenDon Clausen commented  · 

I have been really happy with netvibes, but can no longer read you tiny print. I have given up waiting for you to offer a larger font size. Can you recommend another news aggregator?

• Anonymous commented  · 

This should be a simple fix...a user option to change the feed font sizes. Very difficult to read, I love the idea and the other features, but not willing to have to squint every time to read anything.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Meanwhile there are "STYLISH" extensions for Firefox and Chrome.
        Works, you can load styles within the extension and change them individual.

• AnonatnightAnonatnight commented  · 

They went downhill since Dassault Systèmes bought them. I've moved on to inoreader

• hkhk commented  · 

After doing some research I decided to try netvibe for my portal page.
        I came here looking for info on how to increase the font size for headlines/links and I see it's been pretty much abandoned since mid-2014. Not looking good for netvibes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Small font size, and I can't resize/zoom/double-tap any more. Practically unusable

• Anonymous commented  · 

The font size seems small. Can it be made larger? If so, HOW?

• KaliKali commented  · 

It is unbelievable that with all the customization options you offer, there still isn't one for font size. The tiny 6-point font is ridiculous. I hardly ever use Netvibes anymore because of it.

• Tony GastelTony Gastel commented  · 

I would use your site DAILY to replace iGoogle what a shame), but you have GOT let us increase the font size on news feeds. Sadly, this is why I don't use you guys.

• Anonymous commented  · 

giving up on NetVibes - my eyes cant take it....time for a new homepage

Quarter into 2015 and still no response from netvibes?

• Anonymous commented  · 

i agree that being able to specify/change font size is a very needed overdue function. Sad to see that it has been on the netvibes 'to-do' list for years.

So I came back to netvibes to check things out and this must have feature still hasn't been added on? It's been under review since july of last year.

• erickerick commented  · 

es una buena alternaiva

• erickerick commented  · 

es una necesidad

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely need to be able to adjust font sizes. For PC users, my own "fix" is to hit Ctrl + until it is the right size for me. (Not sure if this only works on IE, but anyway...for what it's worth.)

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base