I suggest you ...

Font Sizes

Allow users to set Font Sizes for feed entries. (candidate styles: li.item, li.simple-item, or a.main-link)

459 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BJ Safdie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • erick commented  · 

es una buena alternaiva

• erick commented  · 

es una necesidad

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely need to be able to adjust font sizes. For PC users, my own "fix" is to hit Ctrl + until it is the right size for me. (Not sure if this only works on IE, but anyway...for what it's worth.)

• Anonatnight commented  · 

I have moved on to www.inoreader.com. Its superior to netvibes and the devs respond with the community quickly. Inoreader reminds me of netvibes back in 2005 when it was better than igoogle. The tables have turned. netvibes has jimped the shark. .

• Anonymous commented  · 

For me the current font is essentially unusable on ipad. An option to select a larger font is a requirement to keep using the reader. Thanks

• Rob commented  · 

It's a must. I bought a new apple thunderbird monitor. Netvibes looks awful. Let's change the fonts!!!

• Anonatnight commented  · 

I'm on the other end where I hate small font size. The best option is to give the user an option to change the font size to their liking. If you can customize other things like themes why the limitation on fonts size?

• AdminNetvibes (Netvibes, Netvibes) commented  · 

The font size increase we introduced a couple of days ago was not entirely satisfactory so we decided to roll back the change. We’re still working on a solution that would better meet everybody's expectations.

• Jon commented  · 

New font settings are in; settings, themes, customize, advanced.
        LOL
        j/k
        This is where the settings should be, however for some reason Netvibes just likes to say requests are 'complete' without doing anything with them. Check out some of the other 'completed' requests and you'll see what I'm talking about. Sad, it would be such a simple fix to make people happy but they could care less. :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Puzzled, too, about the "completion". Still see no option to change font size.

• Bit Apull commented  · 

Since it is completed: where can i set the font size for feed entries?

• seth commented  · 

Font size is now too large for the layout. Please allow users to scale fonts.

• exkeks commented  · 

How is this request completed? Someone asks for an option to modify font size - oh, let's guess and just make the font size bigger. Mission accomplished? WTF??

• Cordt commented  · 

The new fonts are way too large. Please change or let the user adjust

• Henry commented  · 

As this is marked as completed is there an explanation somewhere of what has been done, and how users can set font sizes

• Jon commented  · 

Would be great to have a choice of font and font size, but at the very least please set the size back to what it was before this July 2nd update! Too big and obnoxious now for desktop use.

• bandle commented  · 

hey guys, these new fonts just dropped my productivity by 50%. please, please, please go back the way they were or give me a choice to change them

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree... hate the giant font size that makes me have to scroll endlessly to see all my feeds. Why on earth is there not a setting to adjust font size so those who like it small can have it small, and those who want it larger can have it larger?

Feedback and Knowledge Base