I suggest you ...

Font Sizes

Allow users to set Font Sizes for feed entries. (candidate styles: li.item, li.simple-item, or a.main-link)

459 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BJ SafdieBJ Safdie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Add me to the list of users who switched from iGoogle but are now ready to switch to something else because the font size is ridiculously small

• GiovanniGiovanni commented  · 

Oh yeah!
        It is very important to setup font sizes when feeds are updated with 24 hours delay!!
        Please folks vote " Delay" idea.

• Bit ApullBit Apull commented  · 

Not sure why this takes so much time. Basically you only have to replace the link-entry-style by a user setting if present. If not, use the default one. Should be done in hours :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Font size and font color should be adjustable. iGoogle allow me to use a blue text color which is better for long time reading that the black text color

• LuisLuis commented  · 

Please don't ignore users requests. Like google did....

• LuisLuis commented  · 

Just joined netvibes after google shot himself in the foot once again. Netvibes is great, but almost only 1 week of use, the font size issue its very clear. Please allow the option for font size increase on the feed options.
        That would make netvibes service even better. Thanks

• Steve LargentSteve Largent commented  · 

Still looking for a replacement for IGoogle. I've set up homepages in IgHome, Netvibes, and Protopage. Last night Netvibes was in the lead, but today I discovered how to increase the font size and change background in IgHome which is now the lead candidate. Netvibes, let me chose my font size, and you'd be my choice, but without that choice, I choose IgHome.

• Des PowerDes Power commented  · 

holy mackerel - not having the option to change font size is a royal pain. I can hardly read the dashboard.

• Michael Frost JensenMichael Frost Jensen commented  · 

Looking for iGoogle alternatives Netvibes seems a good candidate. However not being able to set font-size is a dealbreaker. This should be a widget option.

• Bit ApullBit Apull commented  · 

Netvibes is a good service, but i dont get how they dont see that important issue.
        Usability is one of the most important things on websites.

You should be able to set Font Type, Font Size and Font Color for users on larger screens.

• BJ SafdieBJ Safdie commented  · 

It is not a perfect solution, but you can use a Chrome Plugin called Stylish to change the fonts and other page characteristics. Here are some styles that I have Stylish apply to NetVibes:

.rss-more-space .rssItemList li, .rss-more-space .nv-feedList li,
        .nv-liveView .item { padding-top: 5px; line-height: 1.5em; font-size: 1.5em; font-family: arial, sans-serif; border-bottom: thin solid #cccccc;}

#pageTitle {display: none;}
        h2.title {font-size: 1.5em !important;}
        div.moduleHeader {height: 2.5em;}

• Jerome CarpeneJerome Carpene commented  · 

Hi,

please do try to be reactive on this topic, which is essential for a good user experience.

J.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Your is igoogle replacement is better than I could have hoped for but it is not useable.
        On a 24" 1920x1200 monitor the text displays at about 7pt.

Afraid I'll be using igHome - not as clean but at least it's readable .

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please sort this - I can't use your site in the current state

• Ben RidgeBen Ridge commented  · 

From searching around, this is a common complaint about Netvibes, for years now. I'm very surprised this hasn't been addressed already.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base