I suggest you ...

Create a Google Tasks widget (for To Do Lists)

Google Tasks are a great way for havingf To Do Lists. Netvibes currently doesn't have a Google Tasks widget.

It is possible to manually create a Google Tasks widget by using your "Web Page" widget and inserting the URL: https://mail.google.com/tasks/ig

BTW: The current netvibes To Do widget is horrible. You can easily eliminate this deficiency by adding a Google Tasks widget.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Peter Lairo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just fired up netvibes after being away for a few years, and I HAVE to have google tasks in order for it to function for me. So, I guess I'll use some other service for a few more years and hope they get their act together. I tried using the regular webpage widget and it didn't actually load my tasks. Lame.

• Peter Lairo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't seen any developer comments - let alone any bug fixing - in many months. I think they just gave up. Or they are collecting everyone's e-mails and passwords. I deleted my netvibes account and am now using the default Firefox homepage and have created a bookmark for the Google Tasks that opens in the Firefox Sidebar. Not ideal, but it'll do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base