I suggest you ...

New Reader interface on Safari Version 5.1.10 looks terrible. Please provide option to return to old style.

I would love to post a screenshot of how bad the new interface looks on Safari, but suffice to say I am looking for a new RSS reader because the changes that were made have rendered the site functionally inoperable to me. I can not scroll through feeds, there is 6 inches of dead space at the bottom of the site for links to other parts of the netvibes site that don't work, and in general I can not look at my content. I am very disappointed with the changes.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is still an issue. Cannot be solved by clearing your browser cache. It's an "overflow:hidden" issue in the css of the dashboard (probably caused by a js script). You might want to forward this to your dev team as I know that others have been having this issue and have simply stopped using netvibes. Frankly, i'm not sure why I'm putting up with it either.

• Renee commented  · 

Clearing the browser cache and resetting did nothing at all. Feeds still don't load and the feeds in addition are all still hidden by a very large black strip which is the footer at the bottom of the page.

• AProudFire commented  · 

I agree with Mike…please fix this or I will find another Home page!

Feedback and Knowledge Base