I suggest you ...

New Reader interface on Safari Version 5.1.10 looks terrible. Please provide option to return to old style.

I would love to post a screenshot of how bad the new interface looks on Safari, but suffice to say I am looking for a new RSS reader because the changes that were made have rendered the site functionally inoperable to me. I can not scroll through feeds, there is 6 inches of dead space at the bottom of the site for links to other parts of the netvibes site that don't work, and in general I can not look at my content. I am very disappointed with the changes.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still an issue. Cannot be solved by clearing your browser cache. It's an "overflow:hidden" issue in the css of the dashboard (probably caused by a js script). You might want to forward this to your dev team as I know that others have been having this issue and have simply stopped using netvibes. Frankly, i'm not sure why I'm putting up with it either.

• Renee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clearing the browser cache and resetting did nothing at all. Feeds still don't load and the feeds in addition are all still hidden by a very large black strip which is the footer at the bottom of the page.

• JD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not speak for Safari, but IMO the new interface looks bad on Chrome, Firefox, Android's default browser, and Android Dolphin.
    Plus it does not run at all on my older work PC and tablet, period.

See the comments on (be warned, there are a LOT of unhappy former users.):
    http://netvibes.uservoice.com/forums/214378-general/suggestions/5368423-what-happened-to-the-interface-of-the-rss-dashboar

Feedback and Knowledge Base