I suggest you ...

New site : We need a direct access button "Mark all as read" (one click)

About the new site.
We need a direct access button "Mark all as read", with just one click.

154 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jmjm shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Emil commented  · 

What happen whit his suggest? It is mark as "COMPLETED" , but after update it is not show. There are some suggestions that are marked as "COMPLETED", but they are NOT. What did mean status "COMPLETED"?
        1. You agree with this suggest, but did not know when you develop it?
        2. You agree and develop it on "current" version?

• Emil commented  · 

I agree. In old version when direct click "Mark" button it execute "Mark All". You must return this action. Click direct mark all and if you select "arrow" to show pop-up menu

• Jon commented  · 

Does just clicking on the number of posts in the feed not do this already?
        Three ways to mark all as read that I know of (or at least that work for me):
        -For an individual feed from the main Netvibes page clicking on the number of posts on the top line of the feed marks all posts as read for that feed.
        -Within either the reader or website view of the feed clicking on the number of posts at the top of the left column marks all as read.
        -And if wanting to mark all posts from all feeds on your Netvibes page click on the number of posts on the top left of the page for the tab you're on (if you have multiple tabs you'll see tabs).
        All of these methods provide one click to use them.

• Gary commented  · 

I'm using Safari to access the new Netvibes layout. It appears the if only one or two items are displayed, then the "A" command will mark them as unread. If there are more than two items, the "A" command does not work. I must mark them unread with the top, drop-down menu.

• john doe commented  · 

ithe "A" shortcut in firefox 17.0.4ESR doesn't work. The left menu stay the same and the read icon stay unread

Feedback and Knowledge Base