I suggest you ...

I will need to search another service given the ridiculous new change which can't be reversed. I HATE white space and unnecessary options.

New change can't be reversed. And now I can't read what I want. I have to keep scrolling, or open up individual items. That's VERY COSTLY in terms of my time.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonatnight commented  · 

I'm using ustart.org. Faster than netvibes and feeds load in real time with no delay. Also the netvibes devs don't seem to communicate with the users like they use to.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with poster ... at least give us the option of using the "classic" version, which was perfectly fine. The new version in mosaic mode expands images to the point of pixelation, crops them randomly and does't let you see the entire headline unless you click on an individual story. I've had to use Kuratur to re-create what Netvibes used to do. I prefer the classic Netvibes functionality but I find the new interface un-usable for visual search, which is what I used to rely on Netvibes for.

• kimbakat commented  · 

My yahoo is terrible too now. I found Protopage www.protopage.com which is allowing me to customize and bring in all kinds of content. I also have snippets of web pages and can keep in touch with live streaming events right on my protopage.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed. I'm falling way behind in my reading because I simply can't afford the time necessary to use the new interface.

Feedback and Knowledge Base