I suggest you ...

Google not letting me use gmail on netvibes page. Google tells me suspicious access to my gmail gmail beign treated as

Google gmail is not letting me logon from your gmail app on my home page. They email me that there is suspicious access from netvibes in the UK attempting to access my login with my password. This happens when I tried to long thru the app. Google then throws me out to reset my password or logon directly thru google .

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
G shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ragvaq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be glad Google is smart enough to block netvibes. You should never give your gmail password to any 3rd party. Like another start page addon for chrome does, they should just do this using OAUTH.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, without GMAIL can't use this. All of Roche uses this, so ...well....no, it wouldn't work for a lot of folks, business, universities, etc.

• Paul Mahoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So apparently netvibes is just ignoring requests for "what happened to gmail"? Nice. Bye, netvibes. No support = no use for me.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see one Gmail account but netvibes can access the other one? THis is confusing. Is there a way to access more than one gmail account on netvibes? Without this Netvibes is useless to me

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use Netvibes, but for me, it is it useless without being able to use a gmail widget. I'd like to see a solution for this as I've tried now on Chrome and IE.

Feedback and Knowledge Base