I suggest you ...

Bloglines Dashboard has gone missing

I cannot log into Bloglines in the usual way, I get a message from Bloglines saying page not found. When I log in on to NetVibes and go to my dashboards, the Bloglines Dashboard is listed under dashboard, but when I click on it I get error messages say Universe I now found. Where has this dashboard disappeared to.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karen Gathercole shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

http://www.duapt.com/

Duapt.com is the largest website in dubai to make you comfortable to get various real estate listings of residential,commercial and gateway properties for rent.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I dont find blogline and the URL need help

• Mede commented  · 

I read the solution of Matt Lueck, but it didn't work. I tried to log in Netvives using my Bloglines info but y daid there is not such email in their database, so I had to sign up in Netvives (using the same email I used in Bloglines) but the old dashboard is not on the list. It seems I'm a new user. Any solution?

• Lissa Napora commented  · 

an archive would be lovely.....
        i am trying to rebuild my dashboard on netvibes, but it's going to be a long, slow process if i can't find access to an archive of my bloglines dashboard.

• Angela Gunn commented  · 

Is anyone monitoring this thread? If Bloglines is gone, can we at least get some notice as to how we can get an archive of our feeds? Some of us rely on our lists and have worked hard to compile them.

• PB commented  · 

My bloglines has been a blank for 1-2 weeks. I couldn't find anything online about it til I came across this thread, and today is the first day that I've checked when isitdownrightnow.com/bloglines has shown a fail. :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

My dashboard is empty, too. And I cannot reach bloglines customer service by mail. What's going on ?

• Anonymous commented  · 

My bloglines dashboard is empty. I cannot access the site by login. When I login via netvibes I see the dashboard listed but when I click on it the bloglines dashboard remains empty

• Joachim commented  · 

Same for me. Urgently need it to monitor EU issues... Jo

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm unable to create a facebook account

• Anonymous commented  · 

It seems they migrating to the premium netvibes domain and the bloglines dashboards haven't been moved over yet. I hope this is resolved by tomorrow at the latest. If bloglines wasn't bought out we wouldn't even be having this issue. Plus I hope nothing is lost in the transfer.

• Karen Gathercole commented  · 

Sorry it should say "when I click on it I get an error message saying Universe is not found. Where has my Bloglines dashboard disappeared to?

Feedback and Knowledge Base