I suggest you ...

Fix reader view for all feeds, yesterday or older. Not seeing older items for all tabs

Reader view is not showing all feeds for older items, since the latest update. Only some, random, feeds are showing older items. If I look at individual tabs, I see more items for that tab. Having to look at tabs individually kind of misses the point, yes?

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Liz Ruest shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John Merrick commented  · 

My feed is not showing any new posts as well for some feeds. I have followed the instructions to reset my cache but this has not worked. Is it also affecting several different computers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please take your ad down from my home page. It is completely obscuring my home page, and there is nothing to click on so I can close what is there now. I don't want to change my home page - family pictures, weather, latest news items and a humor link.

• Krensei commented  · 

Was just about to post on this. I noticed it a few weeks ago, but didn't want to report it if it was to be fixed quickly, but it's getting a bit annoying. I loved the reader feature but now, it's kind of useless...

• poul commented  · 

After the latest upgrade, the "unread" function on the RSS feeds works very poorly. The number of unreads doesn't correspond to reality and after reset the often come back as unread again.

• seb commented  · 

same issue !

• Liz Ruest commented  · 

Additional information: older items broken for ANY tab. If I look at an individual tab in reader view, set it to all unread, I see the # of items go up, but still see only 1 post from yesterday.
        Also did a browser check and it's the same in Chrome & IE, so not browser dependent.

Feedback and Knowledge Base