I suggest you ...

plz fix links generated by google alerts feeds

RSS feed from Foofgle alerts are displayed correctly but when I click on them the links are invalid. I guess that is because all "&" have been changed to "&" (and other replacements).

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt commented  · 

Excellent work. Thank netvibes team !

• Jan commented  · 

Hi, some days ago, the google news alerts seemed to be fixed. Now, unfortunately, the feed doesnot load at all. Please fix it soon!

• Dennis Moore commented  · 

Same thing with some facebook rss items.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Informative article! I loved the knowledge and the information given.
        Plus, your article writing style is very fun to read.
        If you have time kindly browse my brand new website and let me know what you think.
        I came here thinking something else, but this entertained me regardless. Inspiring stuff!
        Great article mate but how to get your rss feed?
        i am also doing seo for my site if You have knowledge abut seo then plz contect with me my kyeword is pakistani chat rooms |
        <a href="http://all4maza.com">chat room</a>

• gcre commented  · 

Netvibes are you going to do something about it? It's been going for a few weeks already...

Not Found
        Error 404

• Anonymous commented  · 

I unfortunately have the same problem...

"The previous page is sending you to an invalid url.

If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page."

• sacchettiplastica commented  · 

Produciamo sacchetti di plastica e imballaggi flessibili da più di trent’anni. Forniamo dalle più piccole alle più grandi aziende buste di carta e confezioni di plastica convenienti. Grazie ad un vasto assortimento in stock infatti veniamo incontro anche a chi abbia bisogno di un numero estremamente basso di imballaggi.

• Hisashi Nishioka commented  · 

This also happens with Dolphin Browser on my tablet. It may be a problem of how a browser (mis)interprets "&amp;" in URLs. Hope this to be fixed ASAP. Any workaround by the time ?

• Andrew Rossmann commented  · 

I also noticed this issue, but only with Firefox and if I have it set to 'open directly on the site'. Internet Explorer seems to work. I use it in 'apps' mode. I have been using Yahoo News!, but that has had issues lately with only keeping a few hours worth of news instead of a few days.

• Reed Savory commented  · 

Same problem here - all Google feeds can't be opened. It's been going on for weeks, how no one at netVibes can be aware of this, and haven't already freaked-out and fixed it, is astonishing.

Time to find another homepage provider. Oh Google, why oh why did you get rid of iGoogle, and force me to move on to these fakers!

Feedback and Knowledge Base