I suggest you ...

Bloglines: Where is it and will it come back?!?

Bloglines is down now for quite a long time. I would like to know if its gone forever? Server is down, Dashboard is unloadable.

I spent a lot of time organizing and using Bloglines. I would be very disappointed if all my Blogs and Rss-Feeds would be lost.

I didn´t find a possibility to contact someone, so plz help and give me some information.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    N. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • N. commented  · 

yeah great, thanks a lot.
        I really would like to contact Bloglines if I knew how.

• AdminNetvibes (Netvibes, Netvibes) commented  · 

Though your inquiry is important to us, Netvibes is required to ask that you contact Bloglines directly with any questions related to your Bloglines account.

However, if you already have a Netvibes' account with an additional bloglines dashboard, you can refer to http://faq.netvibes.com/knowledgebase/articles/423176-how-to-move-and-copy-tabs-between-two-dashboards in order to share content between 2 dashboards

• N. commented  · 

@Angela Gunn: Thanks for the hint: At least my feeds are not lost. But this lack of information is really not ok imho.

• Angela Gunn commented  · 

Seconded. if it is gone forever, can we at least get the option of saving our feeds? Some of us have put a lot of effort into our list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base