I suggest you ...

Fix the Google Calendar widget. I suddenly cannot see my agenda anymore

Something happened and the Google Calendar doesn't work anymore. I suddenly cannot see my agenda anymore. the widgets don't work on any of my calendars, even when I'm logged into various google accounts, and even when my calendars are 'public'.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Mine wasn't working either until I opened my Samsung calendar, closed it and then the Google calendar widget began showing my appointments.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Actually, this stopped working me altogether now.

• Richard Fallon commented  · 

This works on Firefox for me, but not on Seamonkey.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still not working. Part of a Netvibes strategy to force premium subscriptions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

My calendar's agenda is gone too by default. But when I click the symbol with four squares to edit the settings, the google calendar agenda instantly shows up again. It's annoying to have to do one extra click, but it's better than having to click on 'google calendar', letting it all load, then clicking on 'agenda'.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Google kalender werkt ook bij mij niet meer hopelijk wordt dit euvel hersteld.

• Martin Bailey commented  · 

I have this trouble too. Since last week, I haven't been able to connect any widgets to Google Calendar. This is on Firefox and Chrome, on two different PCs.

Even though its worked fine for years, my favourite Google Calendar widget now just shows:

"You must set a HTML calendar link ..."
        and
        "Jours fériés aux États-Unis"

• Roots commented  · 

Same here. Options don't even work so I can't configure the widget anymore.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mine just disconnected during the latest update and I was unable to access the part on the title bar to fix things (got 4 way arrows instead of clickable link). Deleted the widget and now it is not offered as an app! Want my calendar back!!!

• Greg commented  · 

I was able to get mine working by using Google Calendar(rated 3.5 stars) that uses a url link. If you go into your google calendar, settings, calendars. Click on the calendar you want to see. You'll see Embed This Calendar. Off to the right you will see Paste this code into your website. The code is for an iframe but if you use the src attribute as your URL then the widget works fine.

For example:

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=emailaddress%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York&quot; style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I would pull out the src attribute and it would be:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=emailaddress%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

This worked for me and hopefully for you.

• Frances commented  · 

I too am having this problem. I deleted it and re-added it several times, but when I click on Settings in order to add my calendar address, absolutely nothing happens. I'm ready to quit Netvibes if this doesn't get fixed in the next week or so.

• Mark Werner commented  · 

I am having this problem too....getting fed up

• LL commented  · 

I am having same problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base