Update frequency is automatically adjusted according the publisher’s posting frequency upon the last 30 days and the feed popularity.
- Popular or very talkative feeds will, of course, update very quickly
- Inactive feeds or with errors get updated only a few times a day, a week
- Some of the sources are slowed since publishers limit the number of our requests on an daily basis (i.e. google news)
- Default is 45 minutes
- Maximum update frequency for active feeds: Every 6 hours
- Default is 10 minutes.
- Maximum update frequency for active feeds: Every 4 hours
- No slowed sources