Then, validate your feed using the W3C Feed Validation Service, a free service that checks the syntax of Atom or RSS feeds.
- If the feed URL has been redirected and permanently moved to a new URL, try to subscribe to the new feed URL
- If the feed is valid, go to http://www.netvibes.com/?reset_cache=1 to clear your Netvibes account cache
- If your feed is completely missing (you'll usually get an 404 error), double-check the URL (ensure you spelled everything correctly)
- When the feed takes a long time to load, please note that in order to preserve our quality of service, crawling is interrupted when there are more than 1,000 items in a single feed or when a feed does not respond after 10 seconds. It will be the same as if it was inaccessible.
- If the feed requires a username and a password, double check with your feed publisher if something has changed.