Depending on when a Youtube channel was created, it may have a username but usernames are no longer required for channels.
Open a YouTube channel's page and copy the URL link, which is something like:
Go back to http://www.netvibes.com and open the Add panel
Open the Reading App wizard and paste the URL link in order to let Netvibes give you the RSS feed you want
Add the RSS and that’s it.
- If no username available, use channel ids
- Identify the YouTube channel's ID (.i.e. 'UCWOA1ZGywLbqmigxE4Qlvuw' for Netflix US). You can find the channel id by looking at the address bar in your browser when looking a the channel’s home
- Replace "[XXXX]" in the following URL by the channel's ID https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=[XXXX]
- Example: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UCWOA1ZGywLbqmigxE4Qlvuw
- Subscribe to this URL in your dashboard