Spring Cleaning is the place in your Account where you can gather important info about all the feeds on your dashboard. It’s divided into 5 sections:
- Quiet sources: feeds which haven’t been updated in a while
- Talkative sources: feeds which are being updated a lot
- Not responding: feeds which return an error
- Duplicated: feeds that appear at least twice on your dashboard
- All sources: a comprehensive list of all feeds on your dashboard
With Spring Cleaning, your dashboard is:
- Faster. Reduce the number of sources and boost the overall performance. Load & refresh your dashboard faster.
- Cleaner. Discard feeds you don’t need, focus on relevant feeds in your SmartReader.
- Always Up-to-date. Spot broken feeds, fix them or simply delete them if you want to.
- Proactive. You get an alert you when you try to add a source that’s already on your Dashboard. No need to check beforehand.