To configure the press clipping report follow the steps below:
1) Select the sources you want to monitor (if you already have your sources defined, any tracked topics will pull from all sources on the dashboard by default)
2) Create a tracked topic by going to the Universal Search bar at the top of the page and performing a search for the topic, brand or event you want to track. Select "Save Tracked Topic", once you've defined your search. This tracked topic app will be created on your dashboard and will continuously update with new articles you defined.
If you want to automatically add all the articles from the tracked topic into the press clipping report and don't want to individually select which articles are included, you can skip to step five below.
3) Decide how you want to categorize the information and create tags for each category. For example, If you are tracking brand and competitor mentions, you may want to create a separate tag/category for each brand/competitor. From the tracked topic you created in step two, click the articles you want to tag, click the tag icon in the top right hand corner and tag them according to the categories you defined.
4) Create a separate tracked topic app for each tag/category by going to the Universal Search bar at the top of the page and searching for your tag and creating a tracked topic
5) Select whichever tracked topic apps (either automatically and manually generated), order them in a new tab with the name you want to use as the title in the report.
6) Create the press clipping report, selecting the new tab using our Pushmail feature.